Skip to main content

Magical Holiday - Access Consciousness© tools






This has been pattern in my life that every year around my birthday some significant change/event takes place. Credit goes to my parents because I remember during my childhood they always used to buy new or important things on my birthday e.g. TV, fridge, washing machine, gold etc. I have been observing for so many years, every year around my birthday energy shifts drastically, either end of challenges or some pleasant news.

This year as soon as my birthday began, since midnight I started using Access Consciousness© tools; I asked “Dear universe and angels what gift will you give me? What magic and miracles will I get to see? Will you give me surprise?”

Early morning I and my husband left for Matheran (hills station in Maharashtra, India) for 2 days to celebrate my birthday. In the evening we were roaming in market area of Matheran and one guy came with lucky draw coupons. Sales team of one company was promoting new resort in that locality.  Usually we don't entertain such people but somehow my husband stopped and took two coupons from him. 

That guy insisted us to tear and open those coupons and check. Reluctantly my husband checked, he got nothing, and when I checked, I got to read this message “Congratulations you are a winner! Assured gift - any one of these - TV, holiday package, laptop, mobile phone.”
The moment I read it, I was like OMG Universe I know this is from you. Thanks a million!

When I showed that coupon to sales guy, he seemed to be happier than me. He asked me to mention my details and in excitement instead of current date I mentioned my date of birth, after all I was totally in my birthday mood !

He said tomorrow morning do come at 10.30, you have to attend company presentation and then company executive will scratch this and you will be handed over gift as per the code.

For next few minutes I was just in Awe of the Universe. I was feeling tremendous gratitude. I told my husband whether what gift will I get that doesn’t matter, will I really get this gift or not that really doesn’t matter, what matters to me most is, I Asked for gift and Universe showing me this message!  This feeling is incredible. How does it get better than this!

Next day morning my conscious mind started playing tricks it started telling me “are you sure you want to attend this presentation? Why to waste time? Do you really think they will give you prize? Usually there are lot of terms and conditions? Forget about it, all these are techniques to lure people into buying some schemes and all”

But my heart told me No this is something special because I had used access tools and then it had showed up. Universe will not fool me.

So finally we went. Attended company's marketing presentation, I must admit it was totally boring but at the end of it I won 2 nights 3 days holiday package for Goa (India)J !
How does it get better than this !

When you have childlike energy, manifestation happens quickly. When I asked questions I was not vested in the outcome. I was just being in the question mode wondering wow let’s see how things show up.

This incident taught me that I have to be like this in other aspects of my life as well then only I will be able to create what I desire.  


Charuta
Co-founder 
Unicorn Insight 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What kind of sportsmen/women you are! Numerology perspective !

Every number defines characteristics of our personality and it reflects in whatever we do in our life. During school and college days I was into competitive swimming.  I am now into coaching. While coaching, numerologist in me keep analyzing how numbers are influencing behavior of my swimmers. This is real fun and I enjoy thoroughly. Birthdate number and life path number are key numbers having major influence on any individual. First calculate your birthdate number and life path number and then read explanation given below for these two numbers. e.g. Birth date is 22 nd Dec 1985 22 nd reduced to single digit will be 2+2 =4. Here 4 is birthdate number. So check for explanation for number 4. Similar way reduce month and year number to single digit. December stands for 12, when reduced to single digit becomes 3 (1+2=3) Year 1985 when reduced to single digit becomes 5 (1+9+8+5=23, 2+3 = 5) Life path number = birthdate no + month no + year no = 4

Numerology - What kind of boss and team member you are 

Every number defines characteristics of our personality and there by role we play at work. To understand what kind of boss or co-worker / team mate you are, first calculate your core numbers i.e. Birth date number as well as life path number. Birth date number is the date of your birth reduced to a single digit. Life path number is the total of your date of birth reduced to a single digit. Then check the explanation for both these numbers. Number 1  Number 1 bosses can come up with trend setting solutions. They are self motivated and determined. They have very high expectations from themselves as well as from team members. On the other side, at times they may become controlling, bossy and egoistic giving tough time to team members. Number 1 team members are confident and efficient in their work. They prefer to work independently with minimum intervention by supervisor. They want their work to be appreciated and recognized. They may lack diplomacy and can be very much

My experiences with Angel Numbers

Universe and angels has unique and creative ways to communicate with us. If we are alert and aware we can read these signs. Angel numbers are a common way for angels to communicate with us. Every number or number sequence has meaning and brings some message to us. Common message is to let you know that they are with you, just to make their presence known to you. My experience with angel numbers began in the year 2012, when I started to acknowledge that I have something more to do and experience in life other than this full time job. At that time I used to see 10:10 everywhere. My desk clock timing, emails received or sent timing, unread messages or emails, car numbers etc. Even the lifts! I always got to see two adjacent lifts at 10 th  floor. It used to bring broad smile on my face. It was an awesome feeling. I used to be in awe with Universe. It was taking all possible efforts and using creative ways to communicate with me. Number 1010 is about awakening, universe pre