Skip to main content

"Ignore or Accept, choice is yours !" We are doing our duty - Your's lovingly, Angels




An intuition is a sense of knowing how to act spontaneously, without needing to know Why. Life tested me several times what I do in such situations where my gut knew something before my head did!


I am sure you all must have experienced “hey I thought so …” moments of regrets!

I am sharing my experiences where angels gave me clear messages or warning yet I chose to ignore, as a result I suffered inconvenience, loss and irritation. Unfortunately I have long list of such incidences but sharing few here! 

Incidence no. 1
One day when I was leaving from my house to conduct swim coaching batch, while picking up my house key from drawer, a clear message popped in my mind. “Take pen and paper to note down details of fees paid by participants”. My logical mind immediately said "no need, Rohit (my swimming coaching partner) always carry pen and diary, as he directly comes from office” When I went to pool and asked for pen and paper from him, he said “oh I don't have, I did not go to office today... so not carrying my office bag…” Unfortunately my phone battery was too low; somehow I managed to record all details on my phone.  I was regretting, why I ignored that message!

Incidence no. 2
I have full time, 24/7 maid at home. Few months back constantly for three to four days I was getting clear message to get extra cleaning and household work done from her as soon as possible. My logical mind argued, “why asap? no need to hurry. She stays with us only. Anytime I can get it done. Though this work is important but not urgent, then why to hurry” I listened to my logic. I kept postponing. Few days later she had to leave urgently to her native place as her mother was unwell. She did not return for 3 months. Needless to say I had to hire someone else to get that work done. On top of that I paid high amount and I wasn’t even satisfied with the work.

Incidence no. 3
One day when I returned home from French class, as usual I kept my text book on dining table and hurried in the kitchen to grab food. While keeping that book I heard clear message in my right ear, "Be careful, keep it in your shelf, else it will get lost". This message sounded so illogical that I laughed at it. Since that day I am not able to find my book. I had to borrow my friend’s book to prepare for exam.

Incidence no. 4
When we shifted to new house, I was looking for pest control service provider. I shortlisted one service provider, and while dialing his number to inform my confirmation, I heard clear voice in my right ear "Charuta this company or guy is fraud, don't go ahead with it". At that time I did not believe that voice so I chose to ignore. Soon I realized that voice was right. Service provider was a fraud. He took full payment, but did not fulfill his duties. He was extremely arrogant and difficult to deal with. He even refused to return my money. I was extremely furious and helpless too. 

Incidence no. 4
One afternoon I went for shopping. I wanted specific type of dress. I was thinking where can I get it and one clear message popped up in my mind "Visit xyz shop they have it". My logical mind quickly dismissed it, saying "No way, they don’t sell such dresses, it is totally different type of shop”. Then my logical mind quickly processed historical data and presented 3 shop names. I chose to visit them…Alas! One was closed, second was relocated, I did not get what I wanted at third shop. Finally feeling exhausted and tired I decided to give a try and check with xyz shop. When I went there, within few minutes, I got exactly what I was looking for.

Incidence no. 5
Few years back when I was preparing for my swimming competition, I used to go for swim practice every morning before leaving for my full time corporate job. One day I was feeling extremely tired, my body needed rest, yet my mind pushed me to get up early morning and instructed me to go for practice. I heard clear message in my left ear "Charuta today pool is closed and your body needs rest too. Sleep peacefully. Don't go". Yet I forced myself and drove all the way to swimming pool…needless to say swimming pool was closed for maintenance purpose.

Intention of writing this post is, our guardian angels are always with us, they guide us, protect us. They communicate with us through intuitions, thoughts or feelings. Nothing is trivial for them. Their intention is to help us making right choices, bring ease in our lives. Point is, are we listening? Are we open to receive their help? If they are willing to help us in such trivial matters, imagine how beneficial for us to follow their guidance while making important choices or decisions. 

Charuta R
Founder of Urja Wellness and Joy 
www.urjawellnessjoy.com. 




Comments

  1. Charuta the experience sharing is really wonderful and I truly relate to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article charuta. It reminded me of few such incidences.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Reshma. Do share your experiences !

      Delete
  3. Hey...Would like to share my latest experience....My dad was travelling to Satara. He called and I formed that he got the bus..But after some time we could not contact him as his phone was continuously switched off for...We kept trying but no luck...My family members were worried and thinking how to contact him...The message popped up in my mind....Deepali...Phone call will not help...Make a heart to heart call and you will know where he is....The moment I started doing that ....I got a call of my mom that Dad has reached Satara...I was so happy and surprised too...Thanks to the power....And yes...We should always listen to the inner voice....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What kind of sportsmen/women you are! Numerology perspective !

Every number defines characteristics of our personality and it reflects in whatever we do in our life. During school and college days I was into competitive swimming.  I am now into coaching. While coaching, numerologist in me keep analyzing how numbers are influencing behavior of my swimmers. This is real fun and I enjoy thoroughly. Birthdate number and life path number are key numbers having major influence on any individual. First calculate your birthdate number and life path number and then read explanation given below for these two numbers. e.g. Birth date is 22 nd Dec 1985 22 nd reduced to single digit will be 2+2 =4. Here 4 is birthdate number. So check for explanation for number 4. Similar way reduce month and year number to single digit. December stands for 12, when reduced to single digit becomes 3 (1+2=3) Year 1985 when reduced to single digit becomes 5 (1+9+8+5=23, 2+3 = 5) Life path number = birthdate no + month no + year no = 4

Numerology - What kind of boss and team member you are 

Every number defines characteristics of our personality and there by role we play at work. To understand what kind of boss or co-worker / team mate you are, first calculate your core numbers i.e. Birth date number as well as life path number. Birth date number is the date of your birth reduced to a single digit. Life path number is the total of your date of birth reduced to a single digit. Then check the explanation for both these numbers. Number 1  Number 1 bosses can come up with trend setting solutions. They are self motivated and determined. They have very high expectations from themselves as well as from team members. On the other side, at times they may become controlling, bossy and egoistic giving tough time to team members. Number 1 team members are confident and efficient in their work. They prefer to work independently with minimum intervention by supervisor. They want their work to be appreciated and recognized. They may lack diplomacy and can be very much

My experiences with Angel Numbers

Universe and angels has unique and creative ways to communicate with us. If we are alert and aware we can read these signs. Angel numbers are a common way for angels to communicate with us. Every number or number sequence has meaning and brings some message to us. Common message is to let you know that they are with you, just to make their presence known to you. My experience with angel numbers began in the year 2012, when I started to acknowledge that I have something more to do and experience in life other than this full time job. At that time I used to see 10:10 everywhere. My desk clock timing, emails received or sent timing, unread messages or emails, car numbers etc. Even the lifts! I always got to see two adjacent lifts at 10 th  floor. It used to bring broad smile on my face. It was an awesome feeling. I used to be in awe with Universe. It was taking all possible efforts and using creative ways to communicate with me. Number 1010 is about awakening, universe pre