Skip to main content

My experiences with Angel Numbers



Universe and angels has unique and creative ways to communicate with us. If we are alert and aware we can read these signs. Angel numbers are a common way for angels to communicate with us. Every number or number sequence has meaning and brings some message to us. Common message is to let you know that they are with you, just to make their presence known to you.

My experience with angel numbers began in the year 2012, when I started to acknowledge that I have something more to do and experience in life other than this full time job. At that time I used to see 10:10 everywhere. My desk clock timing, emails received or sent timing, unread messages or emails, car numbers etc. Even the lifts! I always got to see two adjacent lifts at 10th floor. It used to bring broad smile on my face. It was an awesome feeling. I used to be in awe with Universe. It was taking all possible efforts and using creative ways to communicate with me.

Number 1010 is about awakening, universe presenting new ideas, new beginning and opening new doors; here message is to trust to trust inner voice and think positive. 

As I began to feel presence of masters I started noticing combination 0 and 3 everywhere… 333,0303,3333,300,3030 etc. I am a devotee of Swami Samartha, Gajanan maharaj and Sai baba. Whenever i pray intensely, throughout the day I get to see number 3.  

Just before forming Urja Wellness and Joy, I got to see number 9 and combinations such as 999, 9999, 0900 etc lot of time. It denotes spiritual growth or career in spirituality or healing. It also means completion of one major phase or cycle or karma.

Even before I consciously decided to leave job I used to see number 5 everywhere. 5050, 555, 5151 etc. 5 denotes change, a major change in life for the highest good. 

I get to see number 8 and its combinations when either I worry about my finances or I am in abundance mindset. I remember when I was told by few people you will not even earn more than 10,000 rupees through swimming coaching; I went into fear mode and started doubting and giving second thought to my decision of leaving job. That entire week angels showed me combinations of 8,0 and 1. Somehow I was pulled out of fear energies and insecurities. It was a sign that I had capacity to create abundance. Few months later this message made sense. I got opportunity to coach at Garware Club Churchgate and I was earning more than 80,000 rupees just by working for 4 hours!

Number 8 assures me that financial needs will be taken care. Sometimes I see number 8 just before new source of income is created in my life. I remember before I got opportunity to write on Reiki Rays I was seeing number 8 and combinations. I always wanted to write and get paid for it.

As I began to connect with Archangel Michael and Archangel Gabriel I started witnessing series of number 4. E.g. 4040, 444, 4141 etc. Whenever I feel insecure, afraid or fearful I immediately pray to Archangel Michael and he always answers my prayer by showing me number 4.

When I was asking questions to myself what changes can I bring in swimming workouts for my students, how can I bring the best from my swimmers? I started seeing number 4 series. Initially I got confused? What number 4 is telling me in this situation? Then I realized from numerology perspective it means think out of the box, give away old or rigid or standard ways of doing things! I followed that guidance and yes I could produce better results.

For almost last 2 years daily I see combinations of 7,0 and 1 -  077, 777, 7171 etc. when I told my husband initially he did not believe in me, when we travel together I always enthusiastically pointed these number sequences to him. He said many people chose such special numbers, it is common. I said ok. I told him to observe for a week while driving to office if he get to see such number sequences. He reported he did not see any combination of number 7 or any other number sequence. He admitted but yes when I am with him we always see autos, trucks, cars, bike, hoarding on the road displaying combinations of number 7,1,and 0.

7 number brings message that you are on right path. Your energies are aligned with universal or divine energies. It also means that you are fulfilling your life purpose, doing or experiencing exactly what you are meant to do or experience.

Now a days when we travel together he only tells me “charu see 7171, 7070…”.and my reply is “yeah I have already noticed”. J When we received our Addhar Cards he pointed out number 7 angel number series in it J

This year when we went out for lunch to celebrate our anniversary my husband noticed restaurant bill amount was 1777 Rupees J I really thanked angels for celebrating with us, blessing us and sending this lovely man in my life J

Sometimes angels keep showing us our date of birth number. My friend Ashwini always gets to see her birthdate. Her birth date is 27th September. I think 90% of time when we are travelling or out she says “charu look 927 or 279…” Birthdate as a angel number is a very auspicious sign. It means you are fulfilling your soul’s mission on Earth.

This is an amazing link to check meaning of angel numbers.


Check my Numerology Course Level 1 details on below link 


Charuta Rajadhyaksha 
Co-founder of Unicorn Insight 

Comments

  1. Thank you so much
    Charuta 🤚
    for your sharing your life experiences with us .

    You broke it down & made it so easy to understand what the numbers mean
    that I decided to save your story as a reference to guide me with.

    I'v been getting numbers for a few years now & I sometimes still struggle to get their meaning but in faith I know I'll get it eventually.
    Last night I got 22:55 just before bed.

    My appreciation once again.
    Tyrone Daniels

    In light & love
    Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was your professional field

    ReplyDelete
  3. Astrology is fundamentally a blend of different frameworks, customs and convictions that rotate around the information about the overall situation of the twelve heavenly bodies. The term 'Astrology' has been gotten from two Greek words, aster/astrós signifying 'star' and logos/lógou signifying 'word/discourse'. Consequently astrology turns into the 'discourse about the stars'. The individual who rehearses visionary science is known as an astrologer.

    Best Astrologer in Delhi | Numerologist

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a amazing post, I have learn something new in details..
    Subscribe My Youtube Channel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What kind of sportsmen/women you are! Numerology perspective !

Every number defines characteristics of our personality and it reflects in whatever we do in our life. During school and college days I was into competitive swimming.  I am now into coaching. While coaching, numerologist in me keep analyzing how numbers are influencing behavior of my swimmers. This is real fun and I enjoy thoroughly. Birthdate number and life path number are key numbers having major influence on any individual. First calculate your birthdate number and life path number and then read explanation given below for these two numbers. e.g. Birth date is 22 nd Dec 1985 22 nd reduced to single digit will be 2+2 =4. Here 4 is birthdate number. So check for explanation for number 4. Similar way reduce month and year number to single digit. December stands for 12, when reduced to single digit becomes 3 (1+2=3) Year 1985 when reduced to single digit becomes 5 (1+9+8+5=23, 2+3 = 5) Life path number = birthdate no + month no + year no = 4

Numerology - What kind of boss and team member you are 

Every number defines characteristics of our personality and there by role we play at work. To understand what kind of boss or co-worker / team mate you are, first calculate your core numbers i.e. Birth date number as well as life path number. Birth date number is the date of your birth reduced to a single digit. Life path number is the total of your date of birth reduced to a single digit. Then check the explanation for both these numbers. Number 1  Number 1 bosses can come up with trend setting solutions. They are self motivated and determined. They have very high expectations from themselves as well as from team members. On the other side, at times they may become controlling, bossy and egoistic giving tough time to team members. Number 1 team members are confident and efficient in their work. They prefer to work independently with minimum intervention by supervisor. They want their work to be appreciated and recognized. They may lack diplomacy and can be very much