Skip to main content

Access Consciousness Bars Class - My experience


All Life Comes to Me With Ease Joy and Glory !



First time I heard about Access Bars in the year 2014 through one of my friend and co-healer. I heard about it from 2-3 people but for them it was just another healing modality. They gave me only one liner. - There are points in our head we need to press them to release negative energy. By that time I had experienced that no matter how beautiful the modality is some healers and teachers either lacks maturity to understand the depth of the subject and simply fail to do justice to it. I believe in all modalities, success depends on teacher how well they teach and students or followers how well they implement it.

Later in the year 2016 Ashwini did Access Bars class from Purva. She immediately shared her experience with us, Shubhada was extremely excited to learn. As usual she did her all own research and all details were at her fingertips. One day she said “Charuta, I am going to do the class and I feel intensely that if you do it will help you a lot.” I just simply said Yes!. I did not have any idea about access consciousness yet it felt right and I told Shubhada not to tell me anything you know about it. Let me be blank.

I have always noticed I get right help at the right time. Universe sends books, people, workshops, articles, videos etc etc. I had been creating magic in my life since 2005. Spirituality, healing modalities and self help books were playing key role in increasing my consciousness. But in the year 2016 I felt I was stuck.

I did bars class in Dec 2016, the first impression was yes I know these things, but it was partially true. In access language I never had any point of views about most of the things, situations or people; I had been creating my life; I had been operating from allowance mode; asking questions is something in my DNA I feel, it happens naturally all the time; I knew in truth there are no concepts of right and wrong; my heart always gave me clear indication of heaviness and lightness making me easy to make choices.

But what I learnt from the Bars class is true meaning of ‘receiving’.  I was finding extremely difficult to deal with judgments I had been receiving from people. I just could not deal with it. I ended up getting hurt or furious. I was struggling with health issues too. In the class I realized I was no more creating the magic in some areas of my life since January 2016 because I was in judgments and conclusions; I was reluctant to let go of control; I was not in allowance mode and stuck in right and wrong too!

Class was facilitated by Purva. I must say she is the best teacher.  Best teachers teach from heart and not from the book, I could sense her willingness to make contribution in our lives. I am truly grateful for her. When I first time I got my bars run I felt as if my body is becoming light. On the following day I was feeling extremely good. After long time my mind was very active and I could think differently.

Later I got my bars run several time and started using tools. I could not use tools properly at the time but yes every time I got my bars run I could perceive shift in the energy.  I felt at peace.  That is what I extremely needed at that time.

One month later I got major breakthrough, I conceived twins. Conceiving had been major struggle then. During pregnancy everything just went extremely smooth. My pregnancy was exactly the way I had prayed for. I neither used tools nor got my bars run during pregnancy. Seven months of smooth journey took a turn for worse. My water broke and had to deliver my babies pre maturely on 18th August 2017. They suffered from severe infection. They were kept in NICU. NICU parenting is like being hit by a bus one side, a train on the other, while watching car hurling toward you.  After putting all of us in emotional turmoil they left this world on 28th August 2017.  They lived only for 10 days!

My world, my entire being was shaken. I felt numb. My body was in pain, my heart was sobbing. I felt I am losing a grip on my life. I could not even decipher what my soul was feeling. I had lost all confidence. Being spiritual and positive person I managed myself well and soon I decided to move on. This felt extremely painful. I felt I am back to zero. I lost interest in everything. What will I do now? Entire year had taken toll on my body, finances and career. Now what next? I had never ever felt so blank in my life! Common advice I was getting to indulge in activities that I love to do. But problem was I did not feel same level of enthusiasm for Writing, Swimming, Coaching or activities of Urja Wellness and Joy – Numerology, Reiki, Tarot reading, Mind training Counseling, Workshops etc.

Yet In the midst of this trauma my soul was able to perceive higher awareness. Divine was pouring messages and healing my soul. (One day I may get to write about it J)

At this stage, my soul sisters Shubhada and Ashwini encouraged me to use access tools again. Ashwini had recently done foundation level so she was lifting my vibrations up. She somehow managed to convince Ashish Narayankar(Access Bar facilitator) to allow me and Shubhada to attend Bars Swap session arranged by him on 2nd October 2017. This session was exclusively for people who have done Foundation Level of access consciousness. But magically I and Shubhada got to be the part of that group. Billions and billions of gratitude to Ash! J I got my bars run after long time. 

Post that, things started to shift. I started asking question ‘what are the infinite possibilities and opportunities available for me now?’ while asking this question my state of mind was still in absolute ‘zero phase’ I thought forget about infinite, I don’t think so even one possibility will show up. I am not interested in anything. Yet things started showing up. I regained my enthusiasm gradually.  Last week only I realized and surprised, I have really created so many opportunities and possibilities…indeed it is a long list. J

These tools really created magic in my life
What are the infinite opportunities and possibilities available for me now ?
What will it take for money to show up in my life ?
What magic can I create today ?
What contribution can I make and receive today ?
What else is possible ?

Big Thanks to Access Consciousness, Purva, Ashiwni and Shubhada. J

Today if anyone asks me what is access consciousness then my answer would be

There are 32 points on our head, called Bars. They are related to different areas of our life. When these points are touched in specific manner, clears limitations we are holding in that area of our life. This class will teach you how to run these bars and information about them. This class will give you tools to remove limiting beliefs or things that are holding you back; it will help you to raise your awareness and consciousness; it will bring sea change in your perspective about life. It will give you tools to create experiences you considered impossible. It is a way of life, extremely practical yet magical! I feel every person on this Earth must learn this.

How does it get better than this? 

P.S.
Do read my other articles

Do watch this video - Review of Access Bars® by Neuroscientist Dr. Jeffrey L. Fannin


Charuta Rajadhyaksha 
Co-founder of Unicorn Insight 

Comments

  1. Charu its fantastic......thanks a lot for sharing your thick & thin experiences.......its really motivating to know how Access Bars has created shifts in your life. Superb šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much dear for everything. U have been great support. It was not possible without ur support

      Delete
  2. Charuta, so sorry to hear about your loss. I have just recently read your blog, thanks for sharing your journey and the great healing work you are doing. May the Divine Guiding Light be with you, always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dearest Charuta,
    You have come a long way and I am happy to see that you have healed. I know you will keep growing and help many along your chosen path.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Charuta
    I too am glad to hear you have healed.
    You are truly an inspiration & I believe that though some of our loved ones pass over, the unseen bond between them & us stays eternal.
    Thanks for all the enlightened services you provide
    May you grow in strength & faith - always

    Tyrone Daniels
    South Africa

    Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi syster Charuta,
    Great privilege to read about your experience n wisdom.
    I hope to have a pleasure n bless to work n/or interact with you in this or another lifetime.
    God bless us love light joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Several many thanks for share your blog website right here.
    access bars review

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your valuable experience with Access Consciousness. My friend is currently looking for the Best Access Consciousness Sessions in Dubai. Your blog has provided with the best insights, into what these sessions entail. I'm glad to hear that it has been beneficial and that it can be of great help to my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great write-up. More power to you !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your valuable experience with Access Consciousness. My Brother is currently looking for the Best Access Consciousness Sessions in Dubai. Your blog has provided the best insights, into what these sessions entail. I'm glad to hear that it has been beneficial and that it can be of great help to my brother. I appreciate the knowledge. Keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What kind of sportsmen/women you are! Numerology perspective !

Every number defines characteristics of our personality and it reflects in whatever we do in our life. During school and college days I was into competitive swimming.  I am now into coaching. While coaching, numerologist in me keep analyzing how numbers are influencing behavior of my swimmers. This is real fun and I enjoy thoroughly. Birthdate number and life path number are key numbers having major influence on any individual. First calculate your birthdate number and life path number and then read explanation given below for these two numbers. e.g. Birth date is 22 nd Dec 1985 22 nd reduced to single digit will be 2+2 =4. Here 4 is birthdate number. So check for explanation for number 4. Similar way reduce month and year number to single digit. December stands for 12, when reduced to single digit becomes 3 (1+2=3) Year 1985 when reduced to single digit becomes 5 (1+9+8+5=23, 2+3 = 5) Life path number = birthdate no + month no + year no = 4

Numerology - What kind of boss and team member you are 

Every number defines characteristics of our personality and there by role we play at work. To understand what kind of boss or co-worker / team mate you are, first calculate your core numbers i.e. Birth date number as well as life path number. Birth date number is the date of your birth reduced to a single digit. Life path number is the total of your date of birth reduced to a single digit. Then check the explanation for both these numbers. Number 1  Number 1 bosses can come up with trend setting solutions. They are self motivated and determined. They have very high expectations from themselves as well as from team members. On the other side, at times they may become controlling, bossy and egoistic giving tough time to team members. Number 1 team members are confident and efficient in their work. They prefer to work independently with minimum intervention by supervisor. They want their work to be appreciated and recognized. They may lack diplomacy and can be very much

My experiences with Angel Numbers

Universe and angels has unique and creative ways to communicate with us. If we are alert and aware we can read these signs. Angel numbers are a common way for angels to communicate with us. Every number or number sequence has meaning and brings some message to us. Common message is to let you know that they are with you, just to make their presence known to you. My experience with angel numbers began in the year 2012, when I started to acknowledge that I have something more to do and experience in life other than this full time job. At that time I used to see 10:10 everywhere. My desk clock timing, emails received or sent timing, unread messages or emails, car numbers etc. Even the lifts! I always got to see two adjacent lifts at 10 th  floor. It used to bring broad smile on my face. It was an awesome feeling. I used to be in awe with Universe. It was taking all possible efforts and using creative ways to communicate with me. Number 1010 is about awakening, universe pre