Skip to main content

Numerology - creative and artistic 3s


Prominent energy of number 3 is creativity, artistic talent, great imagination power and an eye for beauty. When number 3 shows up in numerology chart an individual will always have natural inclination and talent towards some form of art or creative field. Whether these individuals pursue this field as professional career or not they will always be involved in some kind of artistic pursuits. However they have tendency to take their natural gift lightly. There is some kind of reluctance to take planed and structured efforts to polish their skills or develop this talent professionally.

They need supporting environment and constant motivation, guidance and push. This is especially true in case of kids, they need supporting family or guru who will make them realize their potential in this field and help them to set priorities accordingly. If these individuals are able to manage influence of negative aspects of number 3 energy and focus on their talent, this field is capable of giving them lot of money, success, fame, rewards, awards and great inner satisfaction or sense of fulfillment. 

When any number shows up in a chart as core number i.e birthdate or life path number then its energy accompanies throughout the life of a person. If it appears as pinnacle cycle number then influence of that number's energy is felt during that specific period. 

I got many examples of number 3 cases in my family and friend circle itself. Sharing few cases here. 

One day my friend Shruti told me "I don't know why off-late I am developing interest in visual arts and feel like pursuing course. I feel so awkward to acknowledge this feeling to my own self, I laugh at myself because I never had any background of this field and now suddenly why am I feeling so ? And even if I pursue courses will I be able to take up assignments in that field ? I have full time job and practically my priority is banking career...." I immediately realized this must be number 3 effect. I quickly drew her chart and I was not at all surprised to find out that her current pinnacle cycle is 3. I just told her to talk to Shubhada.

Shubhada is my friend and partner in Urja Wellness. I have been witnessing her  life's journey closely. Her current pinnacle cycle number is 3 and she is making the most of this energy. She never had any background of drawing or painting. But under the influence of pinnacle cycle number 3 she started getting inner nudges to learn painting. She followed God's plan for her and now her paintings are very much in demand, she will soon launch her products under Urja brand. 

My husband's first pinnacle cycle number was 3. He is extremely fond of singing. Unfortunately this talent remained unpolished. During that cycle he did participate in singing concerts and college events just for a fun !. Now he has moved on to different cycle and his life is aligned with that number. 

My niece Mrunal, is in 9th standard and she wants to pursue career in classical dancing. She has already completed 6 levels and now pursuing 'Visharad'. She has won many awards too. She also makes beautiful craft from everyday items by watching videos on youtube. Her core number is 3. 

My father has amazing gardening skills. He has developed beautiful garden on terrace. His core number is 3.

My cousin, Sai has acquired great proficiency in Japanese language. She had participated in Japanese singing and drama events. She is also keen on photography. Her core number is 3.

My sister in law, Amruta is extremely good at cloth painting, ceramic painting and Rangoli etc. She never pursued any formal courses, she was drawn to these fields since childhood. When I had visited her place for the first time, I was very impressed the way she creatively and beautifully decorated her house. Her core number is 3.

My friend Preetam works in hotel management industry. His forte is 'plating' i.e. creative presentation of food. He always comes up with creative ideas. His imagination skills are really awesome. His core number is 3.

My friend Mugdha was famous for her dressing sense at her corporate job. Going one step ahead she took initiate and came up with workshop on corporate grooming. She loves to dance and inspite of her demanding schedule she used to attend dance class with great enthusiasm. It used to give her sense of peace and happiness. She is good at drawing 'sanskarbharati rangoli' and playing harmonium. Her core number is 3.

One client in his early 40s had approached me for tarot card reading. He was feeling frustrated and stagnant in his job. I usually combine numerology along with tarot in order to understand overall theme of client’s life. When I prepared his chart I realized he has major influence of number 3 in his life. 

While interacting with him I realized destiny had presented so many opportunities to embrace positive aspects of number 3 energy but he simply failed to do so. He had abandoned his natural gifts long ago and now he had become a victim of all negative aspects of number 3 energy  i.e.-- laziness or procrastination, tendency to blame life or destiny, lack of discipline or focus, unable to decide or stick to priorities, indulging into self pity and gossip, unnecessary worrying or overthinking, being self centered or selfish. 

This negative energy was a major block in his progress. Tarot card reading was aligned with this fact I.e. suppressing creativity is the root cause of the issue. 

To conclude, No matter whichever profession number 3 people chose they must ensure their creative and artistic side is getting good exposure because that's how they are going to inspire others and find fulfillment in life.

P.S. 
There are other positive traits of number 3 energy but the intention of this article was to highlight major influence of 3 energy. 




Check my Numerology Course Level 1 details on below link 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What kind of sportsmen/women you are! Numerology perspective !

Every number defines characteristics of our personality and it reflects in whatever we do in our life. During school and college days I was into competitive swimming.  I am now into coaching. While coaching, numerologist in me keep analyzing how numbers are influencing behavior of my swimmers. This is real fun and I enjoy thoroughly. Birthdate number and life path number are key numbers having major influence on any individual. First calculate your birthdate number and life path number and then read explanation given below for these two numbers. e.g. Birth date is 22 nd Dec 1985 22 nd reduced to single digit will be 2+2 =4. Here 4 is birthdate number. So check for explanation for number 4. Similar way reduce month and year number to single digit. December stands for 12, when reduced to single digit becomes 3 (1+2=3) Year 1985 when reduced to single digit becomes 5 (1+9+8+5=23, 2+3 = 5) Life path number = birthdate no + month no + year no = 4

Numerology - What kind of boss and team member you are 

Every number defines characteristics of our personality and there by role we play at work. To understand what kind of boss or co-worker / team mate you are, first calculate your core numbers i.e. Birth date number as well as life path number. Birth date number is the date of your birth reduced to a single digit. Life path number is the total of your date of birth reduced to a single digit. Then check the explanation for both these numbers. Number 1  Number 1 bosses can come up with trend setting solutions. They are self motivated and determined. They have very high expectations from themselves as well as from team members. On the other side, at times they may become controlling, bossy and egoistic giving tough time to team members. Number 1 team members are confident and efficient in their work. They prefer to work independently with minimum intervention by supervisor. They want their work to be appreciated and recognized. They may lack diplomacy and can be very much

My experiences with Angel Numbers

Universe and angels has unique and creative ways to communicate with us. If we are alert and aware we can read these signs. Angel numbers are a common way for angels to communicate with us. Every number or number sequence has meaning and brings some message to us. Common message is to let you know that they are with you, just to make their presence known to you. My experience with angel numbers began in the year 2012, when I started to acknowledge that I have something more to do and experience in life other than this full time job. At that time I used to see 10:10 everywhere. My desk clock timing, emails received or sent timing, unread messages or emails, car numbers etc. Even the lifts! I always got to see two adjacent lifts at 10 th  floor. It used to bring broad smile on my face. It was an awesome feeling. I used to be in awe with Universe. It was taking all possible efforts and using creative ways to communicate with me. Number 1010 is about awakening, universe pre