Skip to main content

My Experience of Akashic Record




In the year 2006 I was pursuing MBA first year. One day I had terrible fight with my hostel roommates. I had been falsely accused of breaking rules. Though few days later everyone apologized, that day was spent in extreme agony triggering all painful memories hidden deep inside my soul. 

That night lying on my bed, looking at the crescent moon through a window, I was weeping with rage. My mind was rapidly recalling all repressed awful memories. All challenges, humiliation, insults, and failures I had faced since childhood. All situations where I had to suffer either as a result of my own mistakes / weaknesses or because of someone else's fault. Faces of all those people who hurt me were popping up in my mind…those who had made fun of me, those who thought I am incapable of achieving anything in life, those who were pretending to be well wisher but had other hidden agenda etc etc

First time I was not only upset with God but also on the verge of losing faith in supreme power. Sobbing uncontrollably I said –

‘‘God Enough is enough. I will never ever tolerate any kind of non sense in my life. I don't deserve whatever I had gone through till date. I always believed in you. I sailed through worst phases courageously and always stayed optimistic. I always trusted your divine plan for me. I never complained about any challenges you threw at me. I knew you would protect and guide me.
But, now I no longer want to suffer in silent acquiescence. Today I demand explanation, justification and answers. Why I have been suffering? Why I had to go through so many challenges where as I see others are living their life with ease.
If you really exist prove me, If you are hearing this prove me, If you have ever considered me as your child prove me, If you are really a supreme power prove me. I don't care how you do it. I just want you to prove me you existence now. ‘Now’ means literally this moment as I am saying these words. I will not wait. It is an ultimatum, If you don't prove me now I will spend rest of my life as atheist....
Prove me now, prove me now, prove me now.... ’’

I had lost the count of how many times I said prove me now. I was mentally exhausted and my body was aching. Then suddenly something happened. I went into half conscious and half unconscious state of being. I was kind of teleported into different dimension or plane. 

I found myself in gigantic library. One wise soul was accompanying me. He was wearing white robe. He guided me to one table and chair and instructed me to sit. A very huge book was kept in front of me. Book’s size was approximately 5-6 feet in height. He instructed me to open certain page numbers. I was amazed to see such a huge beautiful book. I started turning pages, they were heavy and of white and golden color. I realized this book was live. On few pages I saw pictures and maps, on few pages I saw live scenes the way we watch videos on youtube. Few pages were blank but it contained some message and I heard it like the way we hear audios. Few pages were absolutely blank. Few pages had words written on it.

That wise man was helping me to understand messages that book was revealing to me. He was providing all information to my soul which it needed to know at that point of time. A look of astonishment crossed on my face and I was nodding my head in approval…I had finally understood all ‘Whys’.

Next day morning I woke up at 6. I was feeling very fresh, peaceful and calm. I was thinking about entire experience, was it real? I tried to recollect messages but I could not remember a single word. Then of out of nowhere I heard clear statement in my mind ‘it was your Akashic record, It was your soul’s book’. That time I also got awareness that each soul has Akashic Record or book. This book records each and every life time of the soul in detail. It records every event, feelings, thoughts, intention etc. Akashic library is the real place in heaven. All information is stored energetically.

With skepticism I checked on Google and I freaked out because the word ‘Akashic record’ existed and there were tons of information available. I had never heard or read about this before. My conscious mind got intimidated by this claircognizance; as usual it wanted to have control over all the data that gets processed in my mind. It started scanning all memory files desperately to find out source of the information.

After few hours my conscious mind told me, Yes you may know this word because there was a Hindi movie called Taqdeerwala, It is a comedy movie where similar type of book falls from heaven and Lord Yamraj and Chitragupt descend to Earth to look for it.

A part of me knew that it was not the only source. Information was a direct download from higher divine energies. I decided not to analyze or judge this experience further. I just accepted this experience. I was feeling thankful. God had taken efforts to prove me his existence and had answered all my questions.

Although I could never recollect those messages and conversation with that wise soul, entire experience had given me sense of peace and clarity at soul level.

My life did not change drastically after this experience, but yes my overall faith in God, Universe or life continued to grow stronger.


PS


According to Hindu mythology angelic being called ‘Chitragupta’ records and judges people’s deeds in Akashic Records. He works for the God of death called ‘Yama’. In Western world it is believed that Archangel Metatron is the keeper of Akashic Record and Archangel Azrael is the angel of death. He helps souls to pass over and ensure smooth transition after death.
x

Charuta Rajadhyaksha 
Co-founder of Unicorn Insight 

Comments

  1. Awesome experience Charu....its mindblowing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akashic record access can access past experiences that have impacted our current circumstances in various ways, including worries, financial difficulties, emotional distress, and health problems. If you want Akashic record training then smarana provide you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What kind of sportsmen/women you are! Numerology perspective !

Every number defines characteristics of our personality and it reflects in whatever we do in our life. During school and college days I was into competitive swimming.  I am now into coaching. While coaching, numerologist in me keep analyzing how numbers are influencing behavior of my swimmers. This is real fun and I enjoy thoroughly. Birthdate number and life path number are key numbers having major influence on any individual. First calculate your birthdate number and life path number and then read explanation given below for these two numbers. e.g. Birth date is 22 nd Dec 1985 22 nd reduced to single digit will be 2+2 =4. Here 4 is birthdate number. So check for explanation for number 4. Similar way reduce month and year number to single digit. December stands for 12, when reduced to single digit becomes 3 (1+2=3) Year 1985 when reduced to single digit becomes 5 (1+9+8+5=23, 2+3 = 5) Life path number = birthdate no + month no + year no = 4

Numerology - What kind of boss and team member you are 

Every number defines characteristics of our personality and there by role we play at work. To understand what kind of boss or co-worker / team mate you are, first calculate your core numbers i.e. Birth date number as well as life path number. Birth date number is the date of your birth reduced to a single digit. Life path number is the total of your date of birth reduced to a single digit. Then check the explanation for both these numbers. Number 1  Number 1 bosses can come up with trend setting solutions. They are self motivated and determined. They have very high expectations from themselves as well as from team members. On the other side, at times they may become controlling, bossy and egoistic giving tough time to team members. Number 1 team members are confident and efficient in their work. They prefer to work independently with minimum intervention by supervisor. They want their work to be appreciated and recognized. They may lack diplomacy and can be very much

My experiences with Angel Numbers

Universe and angels has unique and creative ways to communicate with us. If we are alert and aware we can read these signs. Angel numbers are a common way for angels to communicate with us. Every number or number sequence has meaning and brings some message to us. Common message is to let you know that they are with you, just to make their presence known to you. My experience with angel numbers began in the year 2012, when I started to acknowledge that I have something more to do and experience in life other than this full time job. At that time I used to see 10:10 everywhere. My desk clock timing, emails received or sent timing, unread messages or emails, car numbers etc. Even the lifts! I always got to see two adjacent lifts at 10 th  floor. It used to bring broad smile on my face. It was an awesome feeling. I used to be in awe with Universe. It was taking all possible efforts and using creative ways to communicate with me. Number 1010 is about awakening, universe pre