Skip to main content

Numerology - My story of Numbers

Considering my interest in occult sciences my colleagues gifted me numerology books as farewell present. I was so grateful for receiving such a thoughtful gift from them but at that time I felt this subject is out of my league, little did I know one day would be obsessed about numerology.

Those books happily rested in my book shelf for two years. In the year 2015 I was drawn to Numerology. I found myself immersed in numerology subject day and night - I was reading books, article, watching videos, interacting with numerology practitioners, preparing and studying charts like crazy. I wanted to grasp as fast as I could, wanted to make up for lost time. Within a week I realized this is an awesome ancient science. When I prepared and analyzed my chart it left me awestruck. My life was being governed by these numbers even without my conscious knowledge.

I would love to share my story of core numbers!

My life path number - 7. 
My birthdate 9th Feb 1985 = 9+2+1+9+8+5=34; 3+4=7
Life path number is a total of your birthdate reduced to single digit. It signifies what road one will take in life or what is right for his or her soul. It uncovers life purpose.  

7 is a no of spirituality and discovering mysteries and deepest truth of human life and universe. 7 number people are peaceful, affectionate sensitive and intuitive souls. They are perfectionist, investigators and thinkers. They have acute understanding of life or any situation or problem and have ability to come up with accurate solution. They need their space and time to contemplate. They can detect deception or insincere people with ease. This number support careers in counseling, metaphysics, research and analysis, writing, teaching, higher studies, science, spiritual healing etc.

I remember as a young child I was always curious about topics like God, planets, human existence. I also had vivid memories of past lives. I enjoyed counseling my friends during teenage. In my corporate career two activities gave me immense satisfaction i.e. imparting training and preparing research reports. I never liked ready made solutions. I like to come up with my own conclusion and analysis. My own space and privacy is very important for me. If I don’t get ‘Me’ time I feel frustrated. I hate hypocrisy.  

My Birth date number - 9
This is the date/day of birth reduced to single digit. 9 the Feb 1985 hence birth date number 9. Birth date number indicates talent, skills, abilities and personality traits.

I realized I have exact qualities of number 9. I can relate to people from all walks of life and make them feel I am one of them and I can with people with ease without being judgmental. I have great compassion for all living beings on our plate. I dream about peaceful and fair planet where all living beings harmoniously enjoying life together. I have many friends and big social circle. Justice and fairness are the core principles of my being. On the negative side I find it difficult to let go certain situations or experiences, many a times I find difficult to forgive people.

Pinnacle cycles and challenge numbers

As per numerology our life is divided into 4 pinnacle cycles. Number of this pinnacle cycle governs our experiences during that specific period. 

My First cycle was 11. No wonder I witnessed spiritual experiences in early childhood. I had written separate post on my blog. Do visit.
http://mindpower-charuta.blogspot.in/2017/02/spiritual-journey.html 

I was highly creative and imaginative. When I was 8 years old I had written 2 stories. I was extremely sensitive and emotional. I could easily absorb emotions of people around me like a sponge. I could understand, grasp more than what I could express. Down side of this number or phase was also true for me. I lacked self confidence, self esteem/worth, focus and direction in life. Though my higher chakras were very active, my lower chakras were severely imbalanced therefore I lacked grounding. It resulted in lack of faith, fears, blocks and insecurity.


My Second cycle was 5. Number 5 denotes change, flexibility, adaptability, happy go lucky nature, risks, travel etc. 5 promote faster learning through life experiences. During this cycle I was actually foot loose. I changed jobs, I kept moving from one city to other, I changed my residences, I traveled a lot for office work, I met very interesting and inspiring people, I made new friends. I learnt many things through experiences. Even at the most stable and secured job at NSDL I was the one who got the most exposure. I got opportunity to work on different projects and profiles and departments. I was confident and was able to promote myself well. I was social I loved to party and spending time with friends. Energy of number 5 keeps pushing me out of my comfort zone. It is exhausting because the moment I feel “yes now I am settled” at something destiny brings change in my life. My current cycle is 5, this cycle gave me courage and strength to take a leap of faith to leave corporate career and pursue swimming coaching and Urja Healing as a full time work.

My Third and Fourth Cycle is 7. I am on the verge on entering into third cycle and I can already feel influence of energy of number 7. I will be continuing my activities of researching, teaching, counseling and writing. This will be period of specialization or favors higher studies. I already kind of know what will be area of my specialization under Urja healers. I am also looking for higher studies in sports science and swimming coaching. This phase supports teaching and counseling work. On flip side energy of this number can make me recluse and critic.

This revelation gave me sense of peace and confidence that I am on right path in my life. I am doing what my soul was meant to do and contribute. It gave me confidence about my own potential and abilities. Not only it did show me prospective of success but also warned me against potential downside.

I am currently on mission to spread awareness of Numerology reading especially among parents of young children. Under Urja Healers we have launched Soul Blue Print Numerology reading series called – ‘Get to know your child’s life path’. It is a detailed report of name and date of birth analysis along with parenting tips.

This reading will help parents to recognize their children as a complete different souls and individuals having unique life mission. They may have complete different emotional needs, challenges, talents, skills, wishes, dreams than their parents. This awareness can help parents to differentiate what is really important for their kids than what they feel in important for them. Parents will be able to contribute in their lives in more meaningful way.



Check my Numerology Course Level 1 details on below link 

Charuta Rajadhyaksha 
Co-founder of Unicorn Insight 


Comments

  1. If you're new to numerology, you probably want to start with a free numerology video report. It's easy, fun, exciting, and yes, things will get a little intimate. But rest assured, you're going to have a blast! šŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video, I appreciate you and I would like to see your next post video. Thanks for sharing this useful information also see this site
    best astrologer in delhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blog was very informative, i have been visiting http://indianastropredicts.com/ since many years and their astrology predictions are correct.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the useful blog post about Numerology based on your Life path Number and Birth Number. Can you share few words about Angel Numbers?
    Numberologist in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included nice post with a lot of our resources. Keep posting these kinds of article. palmist near me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog post,
    PTE Online Coaching PTE or Pearson’s Test of English is a computer-based English test designed to test the proficiency of English among the non native speakers of the language.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting this blog! keep posting!
    Vashikaran Astrologer in KR Puram resolves all problems and gives permanent solutions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blog post you shared here with us is very informative. 67 numerology

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What kind of sportsmen/women you are! Numerology perspective !

Every number defines characteristics of our personality and it reflects in whatever we do in our life. During school and college days I was into competitive swimming.  I am now into coaching. While coaching, numerologist in me keep analyzing how numbers are influencing behavior of my swimmers. This is real fun and I enjoy thoroughly. Birthdate number and life path number are key numbers having major influence on any individual. First calculate your birthdate number and life path number and then read explanation given below for these two numbers. e.g. Birth date is 22 nd Dec 1985 22 nd reduced to single digit will be 2+2 =4. Here 4 is birthdate number. So check for explanation for number 4. Similar way reduce month and year number to single digit. December stands for 12, when reduced to single digit becomes 3 (1+2=3) Year 1985 when reduced to single digit becomes 5 (1+9+8+5=23, 2+3 = 5) Life path number = birthdate no + month no + year no = 4

Numerology - What kind of boss and team member you are 

Every number defines characteristics of our personality and there by role we play at work. To understand what kind of boss or co-worker / team mate you are, first calculate your core numbers i.e. Birth date number as well as life path number. Birth date number is the date of your birth reduced to a single digit. Life path number is the total of your date of birth reduced to a single digit. Then check the explanation for both these numbers. Number 1  Number 1 bosses can come up with trend setting solutions. They are self motivated and determined. They have very high expectations from themselves as well as from team members. On the other side, at times they may become controlling, bossy and egoistic giving tough time to team members. Number 1 team members are confident and efficient in their work. They prefer to work independently with minimum intervention by supervisor. They want their work to be appreciated and recognized. They may lack diplomacy and can be very much

My experiences with Angel Numbers

Universe and angels has unique and creative ways to communicate with us. If we are alert and aware we can read these signs. Angel numbers are a common way for angels to communicate with us. Every number or number sequence has meaning and brings some message to us. Common message is to let you know that they are with you, just to make their presence known to you. My experience with angel numbers began in the year 2012, when I started to acknowledge that I have something more to do and experience in life other than this full time job. At that time I used to see 10:10 everywhere. My desk clock timing, emails received or sent timing, unread messages or emails, car numbers etc. Even the lifts! I always got to see two adjacent lifts at 10 th  floor. It used to bring broad smile on my face. It was an awesome feeling. I used to be in awe with Universe. It was taking all possible efforts and using creative ways to communicate with me. Number 1010 is about awakening, universe pre