Skip to main content

My spiritual journey

"The spiritual journey, the path of recovery and personal growth, is a detoxification process in which we bring up and out the negative beliefs we have carried with us from the past and that now poison the present" - Unknown 

This is the first time I am summarizing my spiritual journey till date. Thanks to Namrata, our Urja Holistic Healing Group client and whats app group member, her persistent requests to us (Urja founders) to share our spiritual journeys made me actually sit and pen it down.

My family played significant role directly and indirectly in shaping up my beliefs. My mom taught me how to communicate with God, she always used to tell me ‘Talk to God as if he is your best friend’. My dad always told me ‘having faith in God is more important than following rituals, these rituals and religions are designed by we human beings, God never says do these things for me.’ My grandfather was very religious and ritualistic man but he never forced any religious practices on me, in fact he taught me you can pray from anywhere and anytime.

I am extremely thankful to them for giving me my own space, freedom to develop my own connection with God. They never forced me to follow or adopt their beliefs.

I am very excited to share all my major spiritual experiences during different phases of my life.
Here I go…. J

Childhood
As a child I was always curious to know more about God and Universe. I had so many questions about planets, earth, human existence, death, religions etc etc. I always knew that there is a life beyond what we human beings could see, perceive or comprehend now. I used to ask so many questions to my parents but their answers could never quench my thrust. I remember myself as young as 8-9 years old child standing in front of mirror and ask myself who are you? From where did you come? Where were you before you entered mom’s womb? Deep down I just knew that I existed before I was born.

1.       One day when my mom was yelling at me, and I was throwing tantrums at her. Suddenly I said “I had been your mom before and you are my mom, now you understand how tough is to deal with children, enjoy your role.” Many years later I realized I was operating from my past life memories.
2.       I remember myself in the womb of my mother having acute awareness of my mother’s feelings. When she used to go through emotional turmoil, i used to get scared and tried to communicate with her telepathically. I also remember myself as new born baby, feeling very limited in my body, telepathically communicating with my mom about what I need.
3.       When I was in 6th standard I got my first out of body experience. I have written separate post on my blog. http://mindpower-charuta.blogspot.in/2015/09/my-first-out-of-body-experience.html
4.       When I was in 7th standard I won district level swimming championship. We all swimmers were waiting for felicitation ceremony to begin and suddenly I was taken into trance or different dimension. I lost awareness of whatever was happening around me. Time stopped completely, everything around seems be happening in very slow motion. I sensed presence of old wise soul, fatherly figure. He was emitting energies of love, peace and protection. He said “I understand your urge to prove yourself in swimming field. All these obstacles and bad experiences are part of your journey, but eventually you will get what you want.” I was delighted to hear that. I expressed all my problems, concerns to him. He assured things will be fine and I will come back to swimming after many years from now.

I never shared these experiences with anyone or rather at that time I could not even articulate in words.

Teenage

As the years passed these memories faded away but my intuitions continued to grow stronger.

1.       There were so many instances of claircognizance. I would know what would be the headline of newspaper without even seeing it, I would know who was calling when phone bell rang, I would know who is visiting when door bell rang…sometimes what they are going to say.
2.       One day by just looking at Mayuresh (my husband) I heard clear message from that same old wise fatherly figure soul “one day you will get married to this guy” I was shocked because at that time neither we were friends nor I had any feelings for him, but that revelation gave me peace.
3.       One day our close relative visited our place, I had clear knowing that this person is suffering from certain disease. Next day when my parents told me about it, I was like yes I knew this.

Though during this phase I was consciously aware of my spiritual experiences, I never analyzed my experiences. I never shared it with anyone. I was just happily enjoying special attention God or Universe was giving me. I developed strong connection with God.

Early 20s

By this time all my memories further faded away. I was completely dedicated to all practical aspects of life. I was very ambitious, wanted to top in my studies and corporate career.
During this phase personal growth was important for me. I wanted to overcome all my flaws, blocks, fears, phobias, limited thinking and develop my skills, knowledge and personality. I had no clue how I was going to do it? I was not even clear what help I needed at that time. My strong intention and desire to improve myself attracted help from universe miraculously.
One day I bumped into book called ‘the power of your subconscious mind’ at crossword, it had magically fell at my feet, i casually picked up and read index and few pages. I was amazed, that’s what i was exactly looking for. From that day onwards I became dedicated student of self help literature. I read many books on positive thinking, mind power, law of attraction, creative visualization, power of thoughts and word, how to live life, set goals etc etc. By implementing those techniques, I successfully completed MBA, I attracted dream jobs and profiles, earned money, got appreciation, rewards and awards at work.

Though I was too engrossed in practical living, I experienced few spiritual encounters.

1.       Messages predicting death
2.       Introduction to Guardian Angel.
3.       I was admitted in hospital and I was at critical stage. One I was in half awake half asleep stage. I saw beam of light coming from above and then I saw my maternal uncle, who had died few weeks a ago, walking and coming towards me. He radiated unconditional love and warmth. He said “hey my child, it is not your time yet, don’t worry”. I was overwhelmed and astonished to see him, in that excitement I called my dad and said “look who is here!” The moment i said that uncle went away hurriedly.
4.       One day I gave ultimatum to God and told him if you exists prove me. I wanted justification from him for all sufferings and problems destiny was continuously throwing at me since the day I was born. I cried a lot in my hostel room. I got exhausted and after sometime I found myself half awake half asleep state of mind. I saw myself sitting in front of huge book and that wise old fatherly figure soul was explaining me something. I saw few scenes in that book. I saw myself nodding my head and saw my expression changing as if I was getting clarity.  I did not hear or remember a single word of that communication yet I felt very peaceful next day. I was just pondering over that experience; I asked myself “what was that?” Clear answer came to me ‘Akashik Record’! I had never heard this word and how can it come from within? My logical mind made several failed attempts to trace that word in my brain’s memory. When I checked on Google I freaked out, this word did exist. Huge information was available but at that time it was beyond my capacity to comprehend that topic. I decided not to read or analyze anything.

There are So many incidences where I was miraculously protected from harsh people and incidences. Again I never discussed these incidences with anyone. I had fear of being laughed at or being labeled as weird.

Age 25 years onwards

In the year 2010 one of my colleague casually mentioned about out of body experience article she had come across. That discussion triggered all faded memories to appear on surface. That day onwards I started taking conscious efforts to understand these topics or dimensions of life. Internet was a great tool. I was so happy and amazed to know there are lakhs of people out there in world who had amazing spiritual experiences and there were huge number of books written on various topics were easily available to read.

I met Shubhada in the year 2010, she was colleague and partner in conscious spiritual journey. We read a lot, discussed many things, attended courses and workshops together. She was the person who had similar life struggle as of mine. I could share anything and everything with her. She came as an answer to my prayer. I always had big friend circle yet I wanted one new best friend, so God sent her in my life J

We read many books on past lives, spirit word, near death experiences, angels, archangels, energy healing etc etc. We learnt Reiki, Tarot card reading, Meditation, Angel card reading, Violet flame, Angelic healing etc etc. I started my weekend practice of healing. I bought great satisfaction because now I was in a position to make meaningful contribution to lives of people around me.

Ashwini was my tarot reading client and the day I met her I felt we have some connection. We instantly became friends. She accelerated my spiritual progress.

In the year 2012 I started feeling emptiness in my heart. I was losing interest in corporate career. I started searching my life purpose. I had strong desire to live meaningful life and to the best of my abilities. This is a painful process. It turns your life upside down. All chaos, confusions, fears, blocks etc. all unhealed issues and emotions starts to show up. In the year 2013 I finally came up with new blue print of my life.

With my husband’s support I could leave my job in 2014 to take up spirituality (teaching and healing), swimming coaching and writing as full time career.

I attracted huge criticism when I chose new direction. Many people thought it was emotional and foolish decision, I don’t have any future, I can’t earn money, I don’t have scope for growth, what is the use of education and corporate experience all stands void now etc etc. many people passed on their fears and limited thinking. I somehow managed to stay strong and not get affected. I had taken leap of faith, I had showed up courage to follow my heart and expand my life beyond the possibilities that I never thought could exists for me.

Year 2014 onwards

After I left my job and started following my passions as full time career, life changed drastically. Every day is different and magical. I am now put on accelerated path of success. Though there are new set of challenges but now I know why they exists, just to help me expand and push to new level.
We Urja group is at 1000+ likes, we have 150+ people on our whats group, we are expanding and working towards our mission, we will soon be launching our website!

Regarding my swimming coaching I am happy with my success at Garware club. Daily I am growing as a coach. Destiny is sending huge support. Along with two other partners I am now co-founder of Dream Swim Academy. I enjoy coaching to kids!

I enjoy writing and getting paid for writing articles!

One thing I have realized you will never go wrong if your follow your heart. When you follow your heart and passion universe always pours abundance in every form…money, appreciation, rewards, awards, like minded supportive people, and all magical coincidences!

Once again thanks to Namrata for suggesting us to write our journeys…I enjoyed writing this!

Charuta Rajadhyaksha 
Co-founder of Unicorn Insight 

Comments

  1. Charu your spiritual journey is extremely inspiring & motivating. You have come a long way....and i know that you are a shining star in the sky. Love you lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charuta...thanks so much for sharing your spiritual journey which is so amazing and divine. Loads of love to you 😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charuta amazing article ! and very inspiring to follow one's heart! keep on the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article, here's another great video on our abilities to transform our anxious minds: https://goo.gl/2xfj89

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What kind of sportsmen/women you are! Numerology perspective !

Every number defines characteristics of our personality and it reflects in whatever we do in our life. During school and college days I was into competitive swimming.  I am now into coaching. While coaching, numerologist in me keep analyzing how numbers are influencing behavior of my swimmers. This is real fun and I enjoy thoroughly. Birthdate number and life path number are key numbers having major influence on any individual. First calculate your birthdate number and life path number and then read explanation given below for these two numbers. e.g. Birth date is 22 nd Dec 1985 22 nd reduced to single digit will be 2+2 =4. Here 4 is birthdate number. So check for explanation for number 4. Similar way reduce month and year number to single digit. December stands for 12, when reduced to single digit becomes 3 (1+2=3) Year 1985 when reduced to single digit becomes 5 (1+9+8+5=23, 2+3 = 5) Life path number = birthdate no + month no + year no = 4

Numerology - What kind of boss and team member you are 

Every number defines characteristics of our personality and there by role we play at work. To understand what kind of boss or co-worker / team mate you are, first calculate your core numbers i.e. Birth date number as well as life path number. Birth date number is the date of your birth reduced to a single digit. Life path number is the total of your date of birth reduced to a single digit. Then check the explanation for both these numbers. Number 1  Number 1 bosses can come up with trend setting solutions. They are self motivated and determined. They have very high expectations from themselves as well as from team members. On the other side, at times they may become controlling, bossy and egoistic giving tough time to team members. Number 1 team members are confident and efficient in their work. They prefer to work independently with minimum intervention by supervisor. They want their work to be appreciated and recognized. They may lack diplomacy and can be very much

My experiences with Angel Numbers

Universe and angels has unique and creative ways to communicate with us. If we are alert and aware we can read these signs. Angel numbers are a common way for angels to communicate with us. Every number or number sequence has meaning and brings some message to us. Common message is to let you know that they are with you, just to make their presence known to you. My experience with angel numbers began in the year 2012, when I started to acknowledge that I have something more to do and experience in life other than this full time job. At that time I used to see 10:10 everywhere. My desk clock timing, emails received or sent timing, unread messages or emails, car numbers etc. Even the lifts! I always got to see two adjacent lifts at 10 th  floor. It used to bring broad smile on my face. It was an awesome feeling. I used to be in awe with Universe. It was taking all possible efforts and using creative ways to communicate with me. Number 1010 is about awakening, universe pre